The NEUROWERK EEG system provides all available methods that are needed in daily routine EEG diagnostics. The understandable and intuitive operation makes our digital EEG systems time-efficient in its daily use with patients. Highlights of our system are the high-resolution AD conversion of the EEG amplifier and the ability to export your examination results in a variety of media and evaluation equipment. Additionally to the digital video EEG in Full HD resolution and long-term EEG monitoring, the NEUROWERK system is also suitable for all usual routine applications for which it provides already a standard version of our EEG analysis software (including spectral analysis and EEG mapping).
The proven modular design of hardware and software allows individual adaptation to the needs and workflow of our customers.
- clearly arranged EEG review with simple functions to find events
- automatic measurement of all EEG traces
- zoom, comparison of two EEG recordings
- power spectra, power maps incl. numerical values and amplitude mapping
- programmable text modules in WORD to evaluate the EEG
- reads standardized data format EDF
- simple backup of EEG files and data base
- clearly arranged program modul for EEG archiving on any medium
CE certificate CE0494 / DIN EN IS0 9001 / EN 13485
Software supports: Windows XP/7, 64 bit / Windows Server 2003/2008 R2 / CITRIX / SQL data base / HL7 interface