|– Optimal measuring time by QUS BMD (Bone Mineral Densitometer): 15 seconds|
– Remove any errors caused by minute movement of patients by using in-house developed supporting
– Easy to maintain the outer surface of the equipment devices clean as it can be easily cleaned with
– Unmatched economicity with least breakage of balloons which are made of special silicon material
|– Dry type which is easy to use, adopting recent trend of ultrasound osteoporosis diagnosis|
– Superior repeatability based on our patented devices which enable users to put their feet on the
– Measure two parameters; SOS and BUA.
– Fixed probes on both sides of the equipment keep the equipment more stable than other
– Excellent stability and repeatability since all devices are electronic ones, not mechanical ones.